Saturday 28 April 2012

10 minutes of sunshine

What I'm wearing/zara pants and jacket, urban outfitters jumper, marc by marc jacobs flats, hermès watch

Finally some outfitpictures! Hannes and I snapped these pictures in about 10 minutes when it stopped raining. And yes, I'm going to complain again about this horrible weather. Rain, sun, thunder, sun, hail, thunder, rain, please make up your mind! I was wearing a basic outfit (that's what I do on this blog, show you what I'm really wearing and yes, sometimes I like it basic and don't feel like dressing up). Zara jacket I didn't show you yet, my purple waxed jeans and lilac nailpolish to add a little bit of spring to my outfit. I can't believe it's almost May and I'm still wearing a jacket with wool inside. And here I go, start complaining again, it's time to go ;-) Happy Saturday everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Great jacket and ballerinas!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god your outfit is really perfect! want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? :) xx

    daisy cats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superfijne outfit, weeral iets dat ik zelf zo zou dragen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a superb ourfit! love how it's edgy, but still classy xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh....wow 0_o This outfit is just stunning!
    I love everything about it. The edgy flats are so cool, and then the purple waxed jeans are perfect <3 I want a pair!
    Count me as your newest follower :)
    Hope we can follow each other!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that flats :)


    http://adelinwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket ! ;)

    xoxo
    www.audreyrobert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are incredible! love love them :) Hugs form California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit! love it !

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will follow your blog...
    Nice pictures...
    Mery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.