Friday 6 April 2012

onhighheels.be

It's here! I'm so proud to finally show you my brand new blog. I wanted a new lay-out and a .be for a while and thanks to my amazing boyfriend www.onhighheels.be is a fact now. I'm so curious to hear what you think about it! And I hope you all stick with me in this new episode of the blog :D of course you can still follow me on bloglovin or google friend connect to make sure you won't miss a thing. From now on there's also a new section on the blog. There's a shop my closet where I'll add new items now and then so go check it out ;)

13 comments:

  1. Het ziet er super uit Eline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het heel mooi! Heerlijk zo'n vriendje die dat kan haha!
    Nog bedankt voor je reactie, wat geweldig dat je een Hermès armband hebt :)
    Ik volg je.

    liefs Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and interesting style.
    If you want we can follow each other via GFC. Promise to follow back if you like my blog and follow. Kisses

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat tof zo! wauwie.
    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh proficiat het ziet er heel goed uit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your site, is my first time being here! And I saw your outfit post you look so lovely xx definitely coming to your site pretty often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for you comment sweetie!! I just checked out your style and I like the fact that it's so wearable but kinda chic at the same time.
    I love the design of your blog too, It's so clear! I don't know how it was before, but now looks super nice!

    xxx

    Sylvia
    www.daretodiy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ziet er super uit!

    ♥ www.DeSchoenenkast.nl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice, your new blog-look! Wish my bf could do that too... :)

    Love it!

    xoxo

    Grietje

    http://www.secondagenda.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.