Wednesday 11 April 2012

Inspiration #1

For today (or should I say tonight) a quick post with some April inspiration!
This is basically all I want to wear right now, I love the details and combination of colours. I'll keep these pictures in mind tomorrow 'cause I'm going on a shoppingtrip to Antwerp with my sister. I'll be looking for some nice jewellery and white jeans and I hope I can cross a few things off my wishlist. Of course I'll keep you posted! ;-) Goodnight!

*pictures from pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!
    Beautiful april inspiration:)
    We follow you! Hope you´ll visit us, too<3
    Love from Germany
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's.. lekker inspirerend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super foto's!! En wat een gave naam voor je blog :)
    xo Madeleine
    www.madstyling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.