Saturday 8 September 2012

Oh lovely summer...

Marc jacobsMiu MiuJil SanderValentinoChloéPrada/ Tom Ford/ Ray Ban

With the lovely weather we're having right now I'm totally in a summer mood again! So it's time to introduce you to smartbuyglasses, a new online store I recently discovered. The webstore sells a huge amount of different designer glasses and sunglasses for men and women. For example a few names are Chloe, Céline, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu and so on. And all of that for a very good price. Everyone knows the famous round baroque sunglasses from Prada. They are sold (in every colour!) in the store for € 173,95 instead of € 236. That's possible because they're active in more than 25 countries and have build a trustworthy relationship with their suppliers. I browsed the shop for more than an hour and by the end I got already ten pair of sunglasses I would like to have! These are my personal favourites. Which one would you like to see upon your face? ;-)

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.