Sunday 16 September 2012

Deauty-Discover Beauty

I was a little surprised when the mailman dropped a little package off last week. It appeared to be the first Deauty box ever and I already love it!

For me as a beauty rookie it's kinda hard from time to time to find the right products. It happens a lot I buy products, use them a few times and leave them half full in my bathroom. But Deauty came up with a solution for that! You can subscribe yourself to monthly receive a pretty box filled with a few products (in a smaller version) picked out by the people from Deauty. So it becomes a lot easier to find out which products work for you. I really like the concept and I can't wait to try this month's selection out! Would you like to see some reviews of products on the blog in the future or not? What are your thoughts about the Deauty box? Tell me!

6 comments:

  1. Ha ik heb er ook eentje aangekregen thuis, maar ik zit nog 5 maanden in portugal dus ik was supernieuwsgierig, dus handig dit! Ziet er goed uit, kan niet wachten tot iemand mij dit meebrengt naar portugal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zou wel graag wat meer beauty op je blog zien :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting around the hotel abano terme OS, what about the big question - THE POINTS?
    Sitcom references aside, the battery life seems markedly improved in the iPhone 4 look stunning.


    Also visit my blog post ... Www.termegrandtorino.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.