Wednesday 30 May 2012

Shop flatforms

Vagabond Black patent flatformsTopshop yellow trainersStine Goya black and gold flatforms/Kurt Geiger Rose flatform sandalsJeffrey Campbell multi colored flatforms

Yesterday I was talking about my new shoes and if you also dig this trend, here are some more flatform shoes for you! I SO wish the black with gold shoes from Stine Goya were mine. Uh ooh, we're having an addict here...
PS: I always forget to mention my shop section! I recently added some new things and maybe you can give some of my clothes a new home? ;-) Check it out here.


2 comments:

  1. The really high ones look pretty ridiculous to me, think I might wear them if they modest like the black and gold ones.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg tof allemaal. ben helemaal weg van die plateau sneakers. On platform sneakers you look closer to the sky dus nu? hihi ;)
    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.