1. You need a bucket, a dark jeans (mine was from forever 21), rubber bands, cleaning gloves and bleach
2. Fill your bucket with water and put the jeans in the bucket.
3. Wrench the jeans so it isn't soaking wet anymore.
4. Tie as many rubber bands on the jeans as you like until the jeans is all bundled up.
5. Put the bleach in your bucket. I used almost one bottle but I guess it depends on what brand you use.
6. Put your jeans in the bucket and put something heavy on it so it stays under the water.
7. Wait. And with wait I mean wait really long. I let the jeans in the bucket for a whole afternoon, night and morning but of course it depends on how light you want your jeans.
8. When you think your jeans looks light enough, take it out and put your jeans in the washing machine.
9. Lay flat to dry
10. Tadaaa you have your own tie dye jeans!