Tuesday 23 October 2012

Corine de Farme perfume

I've never heard of Corine de Farme before but I love to discover new things! So I was more than happy when I found a little package inside my mailbox. Inside the box were 2 new fragrances from the French beauty brand.

Cute packaging, check. Two amazing scents, double check! I really like both, although they are very different from each other. The orange one is the sweet one with top notes mandarin, cranberry and pink pepper and a base with patchouli, praline and vanilla with a touch of roses and violet.

The pink one is a more classic one with top notes orange and raspberry. The base notes are patchouli, amber and vanilla with a touch of orange-blossom, white flowers and jasmine.
I have to carry the bottle with me 'cause I have the impression the scent fades away rather quickly but that's not a real disadvantage because I like light perfumes. It's the perfect your everyday perfume to go to school or work. And with a bottle of 50ml you can go for a while right? You can find the products now in stores (Di, Traffic and Cora) for € 9,95.

3 comments:

  1. helemaal akkoord! Hij gaat snel weg maar is wel lekker licht voor dagelijks gebruik, ik ben ook fan! :)
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik wil ze heel graag eens proberen! En voor 10€ moet ik het ook niet echt laten he, mocht ik ze in de winkel lekker vinden. Yay Corine de Farme voor weer een leuke lancering :-)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben benieuwd, en dat voor een tientje! Need it!
    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.