So with this new year that is almost here it's time for a huge recap. Let's talk about the outfits first. So cool to see how much my style changed and how I finally found the guts to cut my hair a lot shorter. Drama at first but now I'm annoyed when my hair gets a few centimeters too long ;-)
Second: my best buys of the year. A lot of shoes, a good basic bag (that will get some company very soon) and some clothes.
* My denim jacket from Iro was one of them. Fell in love the first moment I saw it at my internship. Bought it.
* The bag from Danielle Foster was found on my arm several times this year and it still looks amazing. Love it.
* That perfect leather jacket? Check!
* My beloved Isabel Marant sneakers are my lifesavers when I don't know what to wear.
* The sweater from Leon & Harper was also a perfect buy. I love the bright colour and the tigerprint.
* My New Balance sneakers. Hated the trend at first but fell totally in love when I saw these in burgundy. And they walk like heaven.
* My superwarm and cosy coat from Iro was a really impulsive and to be honest way too expensive buy but this is my favourite coat that helps me through the coldest days.
* Last but not least: Two treasures I found. Isabel Marant booties and Chanel loafers. Both for a ridiculous good price. These made my year I guess ;-)
The last one: some (beauty)items I discovered this year.
* First the Deauty box. I love the concept and I'm pretty sure some more boxes will follow next year.
* Next in line is the Bandhu necklace. I knew Bandhu before but the brand never fails to amaze me. This necklace is one of my favourites of this year.
* The scents from Corine de Farme. Love them!
* The BB creams from Garnier. Saves my life every. single. morning.
* The lipsticks from Rimmel in the perfect colours. Seems that my quest for the perfect ones is finally over.
* Recently discovered: The Secrid wallet. Let me tell you: I'm already hooked.
So. This was it. A last overview of my year. Now it's time to get ready and have a blast tonight! I wish you all an amazing year with loads of love, good times and everything you wish for. And I hope to see you next year too of course. Love, E.