Friday 27 July 2012

Diary #7

It's time for a new diary of what I've been up to the last weeks! If you want to see even more pictures of my daily life just follow me on Instagram (onhighheels_)

What you're looking at/ Hannes his new love: meet Miss Pippa/ Healthy breakfast for a good start of the day/ One of my favourite belts (which you can find here)/ Breakfast at Starbucks/ Pasta time!/ A new shirt I scored in sales (worn here)/ Pancakes with fresh fruit/ Selfmade smoothie/ Metallic sandals and army jacket/ Love/ Wearing my selfmade shoes/ Lunch with my sister/ My summer essentials/ New flowerpants and shoes and shirt from the boy/ My mom's delicious burgers!

Tonight I'll pick the winner of my giveaway and publish it on Twitter and Facebook so keep an eye on it if you entered!

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, I'm hungry now :D All the food looks so delicious :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. je krijgt inderdaad honger van al dat eten. En toffe DIY, wegens op vakantie te zijn nog niet gelezen. Btw: ben je overtuigd van de BB cream van garnier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ik ben eigenlijk wel fan! Had eerst een getinte dagcrème van MAC maar ik vind deze even goed (voor bijna 20 euro minder haha!)

      Delete
  3. Love all the snapshots... All the food and the silver sandals... So beautiful :)
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Love those white flats with the silver stud detailing!
    xx

    Bree from
    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.