Wednesday 31 August 2011

Simple outfit

Yesterday I was wearing a very casual outfit with my green parka everyone hates, but I love it! It's the perfect jacket for these cold summerdays. You know, the kind of days it's too cold to go outside just with a jumper, but you refuse to wear a real coat? I was wearing it with some stripes, a black skinny and my white Vans sneakers. I also used my zara bag again I bought in the sales and my asos ring, the two pieces in my wardrobe I'm a little addicted to lately :D

striped shirt I zara
bag I zara
jacket I urban outfitters
pants I urban outfitters
peace bracelet I urban outfitters
sneakers I vans
watch I komono
black bracelet I gift from spain
white bracelet I h&m
ring I asos
earrings I asos

8 comments:

  1. ik vind dat wel een leuke jas! en die ring is prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtige ring! en een zeer leuke casual outfit!
    x
    http://givemetruthloveandfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I like your parka. :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, leuke outfit! En parka's zijn de beste uitvinding ooit! De mijne past bij alles :-) + heb ongeveer hetzelfde horloge, maar dan van Casio.
    Toffe blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity is the key to elegance, I love how you kept it sweet and simple here. Lovely outfit, and that bag is just adorable.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment. Following you now, it would be awesome if we followed each other.

    Cheers!

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the parka and the little white sneakers are AWESOME!! Would love to see more outfits with these sneakers, please?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.