Wednesday 16 March 2011

Chubby cherry

I've been searching for a while after a good red lipstick but they all were too shiny or too red or too expensive. But today I saw the Chubby sticks from Clinique. It looks like a pen and because of that it's easy to 'color it on your lips'. I bought the 'Chubby Cherry' and I'm loving it so far! The lip balm make my lips feel super smooth and the colors are surprisingly pigmented but also subtle. You can layer the product to create a more or less intense color. The balm leaves no stains on glass (if it leaves stains on my boyfriend when I kiss him I don't know yet!) which is a good thing!  And all of that for only 13 euro's!

5 comments:

  1. 'k Had er ook al over gelezen, ziet er goed uit! Waar koop je hem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In de Inno hebben ze hem! Eigenlijk is hij 17,30 euro ma als je zo een klantenkaartje hebt krijg je 20% korting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohow, da heb ik dus niet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red is beautiful on you! I just got one of these in watermelon and I really like it so far!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.