Saturday 3 November 2012

Red quilted trousers

What I'm wearing/ H&M two toned sweater (similar here), Zara quilted leatherlook trousers and bikerboots (similar here), COS coat (similar here), Danielle Foster bag

These pictures where shot after a super relaxing day at the seaside with my boy. I really needed a break from all the work and stress so this was the perfect get-away. I was wearing my red trousers from Zara that I have in my closet for a while now. They are one of my favourites because of the leatherlook, the quilted details and the silver zippers on the back. I paired them with my new black coat from COS. It has the perfect shape and length and I love how minimalistic it is. More outfits with this coat will definitely follow. I'm off to an early yoga session at the Esprit store now. For more updates, head over to Twitter or Instagram! What are you up to today?

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and cozy outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah eline ge ziet er weer goed uit :) Super mooie foto's met die lichtinval!
    Ook leuke en inderdaad relax outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prachtig outfit i love it ! xo anouk www.rockthiscocostyle.com btw heb een leuke giveaway op mijn blog mischien vind je het leuk om mee te doen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hele mooie foto's!
    Leuke outfit :)

    Love, Sam
    fashionisam.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke foto's! Ik moet mijn rode broek ook dringend nog eens uit de kast halen :)
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great outfit. I love the pop of color the red pant adds. And that sweater is amazing.

    I would love if you could stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.