Saturday 3 December 2011

Bandhu bracelets

Those who follow me on twitter or saw this post already knew I've ordered a new burgundy (and black) item. I present you: the Bandhu bracelets. Bandhu is an awesome new Dutch brand that makes beautiful bracelets. You can choose every color you want and the bracelets are perfect for girls with small wrists. I was so happy when the mailman dropped this in my mailbox and I was even happier when I opened my package! There was a little present inside and I love it. Thank you so much Bandhu! If you wanna read more or buy a bracelet yourself, check out the website.
Facebook II Twitter II Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you got the package :D
    Unfortunately my wrists aren't thin :p
    I'm following yours, do the same?


    Love from Bali,
    @ayudamayanthi
    http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.