Monday 21 November 2011

Lille

Saturday Hannes and I took a day off and made a little trip to Lille. The weather was just perfect (I still refuse to wear my wintercoats) and we had so much fun! :) We enjoyed the sun, did some shopping and ate white chocolate chip muffins and macarons. They even had already a huge Christmas tree over there, which made me long even more for Christmas! (I'm a sucker for that period of the year haha) But now back to reality, I have loads of work to do.
Ph/Hannes vdv

pants I urban outfitters
sweater I zara
jacket I zara
scarf I h&m
flats I marc by marc jacobs
belt I urban outfitters
bag I zara

8 comments:

  1. Leuke foto's! Ziet er ook een toffe trip uit! Ik vind je schoenen echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lille is zo een prachtige stad!
    Hmm die muffin en de macarons zien er echt heerlijk uit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was jij gisteren toevallig in de Zara?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are so chic.Love them! the first photo is fantastic:)
    chitraasfashiondiary.blogspot.com
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAT BEN JIJ LEUK! En van Genk, go go Limburg :p xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sorry ik ben zo'n idioot, ik las Genk ipv Gent. schaam. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, dan heb ik je gezien :-) 'k Was eerst aan't kijken naar de donkerrode broek die je vast had en zag dan dat 'jij' het was (maar was niet zeker, dus ben maar niets komen zeggen)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.