Friday 22 July 2011

New items from Paris and electric blue blazer

Finally I can show you what I bought in Paris! I couldn't post anything because I bought a present for my sister's birthday at Abercrombie & Fitch and she thought I didn't make it to the store (the poor girl was so disappointed!). For myself I didn't buy much since I'm not a big fan of the sales. I found this dark jeans at Abercrombie & Fitch and black motorboots from Zara. This week I also fell in love with this electric blue blazer from Zara. I should wear more often bright colors like these!

7 comments:

  1. love that blazer! such a gorgeous colour! nice blogggg, following ya X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, die blazer is fantastisch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and the blazer very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ce Blazer ! Zara non ? Il me la faut ! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fell madly in love with the blue blazer.
    Its lovely.
    xoxo
    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment :))
    Your new stuff are awesome!!! I love the boots, love the blazer and love the jeans!!! :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blazer has an amazing colour!
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.