Sunday 22 May 2011

Owls

It's official. I hate Belgium and it's shitty weather. And because the weather won't cooperate with me lately I chose this outfit. Because of the layers you can easily take off your clothes when things are getting too hot and take on your clothes again when the weather is getting too cold. And I'm soooo in love again with my owl shirt, which I totally forgot I had it!
Nümph shirt// Zara shorts// Zara fake leather jacket// Urban Outfitters bag// Urban Outfitters belt// H&M tights// Zara over the knee socks// Converse shoes// Pieces earrings

3 comments:

  1. Dat shortje en die riem zijn echt leuk gecombineerd!
    Toffe outfit!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shorts/tights/socks combi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.